- Routine Mode: 6 Months, 5 days in a week, 2 hrs. a day
- Rapid Mode: 3 Months, 6 days in a week, 3 hrs. a day
- Eligibility: 10+2 of any stream
Chapter 1: Web Graphics
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding computer graphic (Vector Vs Raster)
- Planing of a website
- Website header with navigation bar
- Creating webicon, buttons and bg for website
- Web Page(Mock-up) Design
- User Interface Design (Mobile Designing)
- Slicing of template
File Format for website (GIF,JPEG, PNG)
Typography for website.
Chapter 2: Converting Design in to web page using.
- 1. HTML4 and HTML5
- What is html?
- Difference between new and old version of HTML.
- Types of TAGS in HTML
- Difference between BLOCK and INLINE tag
- Paired Tags and Singular Tags
- What’s New In HTML 5.
- Working with TAGS like LISTS, TABLE, ANCHOR TAG, FORM, SECTION, ARTICLE and many more.
- Working with Links(internal links and external links)
- Creating structure of a webpage using PHOTOSHOP MOCKUP DESIGN.
- 2. CSS2.0 and CSS3.0
- What is CSS?
- Types of CSS.
- Embeding and Linking CSS inside a web page.
- What’s new in CSS3?
- Creating Rollover Effect using CSS.
- Creating Drop Down Menu.
- Aligning and adjusting structure of a web page using CSS.
- How to use DIV and HTML5 new SEMANTIC Tags for Webpage Development.
- Creating Animation using CSS3.
- Working with CSS3 Media Query for making website responsive
- Working with other properties of CSS2.0 and CSS3.0
- What is javscript?
- Creating Local And Global Variable.
- Understanding Traversal of a webpage contents.
- Understanding Manipulation of a webpage contents.
- Creating Animation Using Jquery.
- Creating Animating Slider, Image Rotator, Carousel and many more animation.
- Working with AJAX
- Working with Jquery UI.
Chapter 4: Making Responsive Web site using Bootstrap and Media Query.
- What is Responsive Website
- Converting Pixel Based Website into percentage.
- Using CSS3 Media Query for Changing structure of a webpage on different devices.
- Fixing Errors of a website on mobile , tablet and other devices view.
- What is Bootstrap?
- Understanding Bootstrap classes for creating website responsive.
- Difference between Bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap col-xs, col-sm, col-md, col-lg classes.
Chapter 5: Site Uploading (On Web Server)
- HTML/DHTML & HTML Editor tools.
- Window Hosting.
- Linux Hosting.
- Email creation with your domain. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Knowledge of Cpanel responsive.