Routing Mode: 2 Months, 5 days in a week, 2 hours a day
Rapid Mode: Not Available
Fees Domestic: INR 15,000/- International: USD 310
Amounts listed are the total of tuition, lab and study material fees, exam fee.
GST extra, Fees are subject to change.
1. Getting Started with AutoCAD
2. Basic Drawing & Editing Commands
3. Drawing Precision in AutoCAD
4. Making Changes in Your Drawing
5. Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
6. Advanced Object Types
7. Getting Information from Your Drawing
8. Advanced Editing Commands
9. Inserting Blocks
10. Setting Up a Layout
11. Printing Your Drawing
14. Adding Dimensions
15. Working Effectively with AutoCAD
16. Accurate Positioning
17. Working with Blocks
18. Creating Templates
19. Annotation Styles
20. External References
23. AutoCAD 3D
Starting the training you will receive a syllabus. In this syllabus, the subjects of the training are more detailed. Afterwards, you can use this syllabus as the quick reference guide during your daily activities.
At the end of the training and after filling in a feedback form, you will be rewarded with AutoCAD certificate.