Routing Mode: 2 Months, 5 days in a week, 2 hours a day
Rapid Mode: Not Available
Fees Domestic: INR 10,000/- International: USD 210
Amounts listed are the total of tuition, lab and study material fees, exam fee.
GST extra, Fees are subject to change.
Adobe Photoshop is image editing application. It is raster base application, Its main uses are for image manipulation, digital painting and drawing, graphic design, illustration and web graphics, UI Designs. Its most commonly know usage is the change of images for newspaper, book and magazine etc. Overview This course builds upon the knowledge learnt on the introduction course and focuses on using the advanced, time saving, and image handling tools to manipulate and batch process digital images. Topics cover advanced selection techniques, retouching & manipulation techniques, using color effectively, working with 3d layers and Smart objects, layering and filtering and how to automate workflow
Photoshop for Social Media, Print Advertising, Website Designing & 3D Texturing Course.
"Advance & Professional"
(day by day class details)
Getting new Canvas & Know the Work Area: 01 Class (2 Hours)
- New Canvas or Open existing file.
- Select and use some of the tools in the toolbox.
- Set options for a selected tool using the tool options bar.
- Use various methods of zooming in and out on an image.
- Select, rearrange, and use palettes.
- Undo actions to correct mistakes or to make different choices.
- Customize the workspace.
New Objects : 01 Class (2 Hours)
- Vector vs Raster images
- Mode, Resolution & pixels measuring
- Unit and Bit Depth/channel Resampling Images
- Modifying the Canvas Size, Cropping an Image/Canvas
- Choosing Color Modes and Nature of File Formats
Working with Selections: 01 Class (2 Hours)
- Select specific areas of an image using various tools.
- Reposition or make new selection from various tools.
- Transform and duplicate the contents of a selection.
- Use keyboard-mouse combinations that save time and hand motions.
- Deselect a selection.
- Constrain the movement of a selected area.
- Transform of a selected area using the arrow keys.
- Add to and subtract from a selection.
- Rotate a selection.
- Use multiple selection tools to make a complex selection.
- Erase pixels within a selection.
Layer awareness: 01 Class (2 Hours)
- Organize artwork on layers.
- Create, view, hide, and select layers.
- Rearrange layers to change the stacking order of artwork in the image.
- Apply blending modes to layers.
- Link layers to work on them simultaneously.
- Apply a gradient to a layer.
- Add text and layer effects to a layer.
- Save a copy of the file with the layers flattened.
Basic Photo Corrections: 02 Class (4 Hours)
- Understand image resolution and size.
- Straighten and crop an image.
- Adjust the tonal range of an image.
- Remove a color cast from an image using Auto Color correction.
- Adjust the saturation and brightness of isolated areas of an image using the Sponge and Dodge tools.
- Apply the Unsharp Mask filter to finish the photo-retouching process.
- Save an image file for use in a page-layout program.
Retouching and Repairing: 01 Class (2 Hours)
- Use the Clone Stamp tool to eliminate an unwanted part of an image.
- Use the Spot Healing Brush tool to repair part of an image.
- Use the Healing Brush and Patch tools to blend in corrections.
- Make corrections on a duplicate layer and adjust it for a natural look.
- Backtrack within your work session using the History palette.
- Use the History brush to partially restore an image to a previous state.
- Use snapshots to preserve earlier states of your work.
- Creating and Working with Paths : 01 Class (2 Hours)
- Creating a Path with the Pen Tool, Pen tool options
- Drawing curves, Working with the Paths Palette
- Creating a path, Saving a work path
- Deleting, duplicating, and renaming a path
- Stroking a path
- Filling a path
- Loading Paths as Selections
- Turning a Selection into a Path, Editing Paths.
Masks and Channels: 02 Class (4 Hours)
- Refine a selection using a quick mask.
- Save a selection as a channel mask.
- View a mask using the Channels palette.
- Load a saved mask.
- Apply filters, effects, and blend modes to a mask.
- Move an image within a mask.
- Create a layer mask.
- Paint in a mask to modify a selection.
- Make an intricate selection using the Extract feature.
- Create and use a gradient mask.
- Isolate a channel to make specific image corrections.
- Create a high-quality grayscale image by mixing channels.
Typographic Design: 01 Class (2 Hours)
- Use guides to position text in a composition.
- Make a clipping mask from type.
- Merge type with other layers.
- Use layer styles with text.
- Preview typefaces interactively to choose them for a composition.
- Control type and positioning using advanced type palette features.
- Warp a layer around a 3D object.
Vector Drawing Techniques : 01 Class (2 Hours)
- Differentiate between bitmap and vector graphics.
- Draw straight and curved paths using the Pen tool.
- Convert a path to a selection, and convert a selection to a path.
- Save paths.
- Draw and edit layer shapes.
- Draw custom layer shapes.
- Import and edit a Smart Object from Adobe Illustrator.
Advanced Layering: 03 Class (6 Hours)
- Import a layer from another file.
- Clip a layer.
- Create and edit an adjustment layer.
- Use Vanishing Point 3D effects with layers.
- Set up different layer comps to showcase your work.
- Manage layers.
- Flatten a layered image.
The Fun Side Of Photoshop: 04 Class (8 Hours)
- Show your Actions
- Dressing Up Images with Layer Styles
- Playing with Opacity and Blend Modes
- The Filters You Really Need
- Smart Sharpen
- Blurring images or selections
- Using the Lens Correction filter
- Cleaning up with Reduce Noise
- Smart Filters: Your Creative Insurance Policy
- Getting Creative with the Filter Gallery
- Push, Pull, and Twist with Liquefy.
Let the Photoshop To do this: 02 Class (4 Hours)
- Pdf presentation,
- Contact Sheet-2
- Picture Package,
- Photo merge,
- Web Photo Gallery
- Image Processor, Export Layers to file, Load Files.
Producing and Printing Consistent Color: 02 Class (4 Hours)
- Define RGB, grayscale, and CMYK color spaces for displaying, editing, and printing images.
- Specifying Color-Management Settings
- Prepare an image for printing on a PostScript CMYK printer.
- Proof an image for printing.
- Identify out- of- Gamut colors.
- Understand how images are prepared for printing on presses .
Routine Mode:45 days, 2 hours/day
Weekend (Saturday Sunday also available)